Marble Polishing Fort Lauderdale | Best Marble Cleaning and Restoration
How to find Marble Polishing in Fort Lauderdale
Are you having trouble finding the right marble polishing service in Fort Lauderdale? You are not alone. A lot of homeowners face the same problem. Because marble is delicate and of course expensive, you want to find a company that will be very careful and very thorough. Let us first look at where you can find such Fort Lauderdale marble floor polishing services and then discuss what you should be looking for.
Where to look
1. Ask for referrals. This is the best way to find any kind of service that you need. It is very likely that the homes around you are constructed in the same design and have marble floors. You can start by asking neighbors if they know anyone they can recommend. You can also reach out to family and friends and ask them if they know anyone good. Remember, a referral doesn’t mean that a service is good; you have to do the background checks yourself and find out whether they are right for the kind of marble job you have for them. Get 3 or 4 names and then interview them before you choose one.
2. You can look online. There are plenty marble polishing services in Fort Lauderdale that have websites. The problem of course is how to choose between so many. Start by looking at reviews. It is true that sometimes people will fabricate reviews so the best place to look is on sites that run discussions between home owners. Ask the forum if they know the services you are looking at and whether they can recommend them. The second thing you can do is look at their website. So they offer information about marble polishing, marble restoration and so on? Good services don’t just try to educate the public. They take the time to write a few articles relevant to the service they offer. You can also check whether they have approval from the Better Business Bureau. They are a kind of online watchdogs for consumers.
3. You can try and find a Fort Lauderdale marble polishing company although this is more like a stab in the dark; there isn’t usually much background information to go on so you will have to trust what you get. If you decide to go this way, you have to be very thorough with your interviews.
What you should be looking for in a Fort Lauderdale marble polishing service
There are several things that you want your marble polishing and restoration service in Fort Lauderdale to have:
The first is experience. How long have they been polishing marble?
The longer of course the better. Ask them what kind of marble they work on mostly – is it natural or cultured? Cultured is more sensitive and needs extra care when repairing, cleaning and polishing.
Find out how long they have been in your area
This is a very important question because services that steal from clients after a job don’t stay in the same place for long.
Find out what kind of equipment and supplies they use
If there are children and pets in the home, make sure to let the supervisor know so they can be extra careful with the supplies that they use. Be kind to the environment and choose a company that uses “green” products.
Look at the range of services they offer
You want a company that can restore, clean and polish. Many that are in the Fort Lauderdale area offer these services but confirm before you commit.
Ask whether they are insured
If an accident should happen while they were working in your home, they may hold you liable for medical bills. If they have insurance however, you don’t have to worry about it. To be sure, ask them to show you a copy of their latest insurance premium.
• Tell any prospective companies if they can give you names of the last 3 homeowners they have worked for. Call these people and find out whether they are happy with the way the work was done.
• You want to be able to trust the people who polish your marble so ask the company if they do background checks on their employees. On your part, make sure not to leave any tempting items lying around. Lock them away somewhere safe and if there is a room that the polishers shouldn’t access, let them know and then lock it.
Never hire a Fort Lauderdale marble cleaning and polishing service before you have compared quotes. Some are more expensive than they ought to be and some are cheap only because they use cheap, substandard products. Choose a service that does a top notch job for a reasonable price.
Lastly, before you hire, ask how long they will take. This is usually determined by the square footage of the area to be polished. Many companies are slow because they don’t have enough equipment and manpower. For more information on marble click here